Saturday, August 16, 2008

Getting Ready For School!!

So, I can get in my school offically today! Its about freaking time! We are going camping tonight though so I wont head over until Monday. We can't start putting stuff up until Tuesday or Wednesday though because the construction workers are still there doing a few things. Its frustrating because I am going to have to get everything up and running in about two weeks, hopefully I will be able to do it. The kids don't start until the day after labor day which is nice, Sept 2nd. I am SO excited and I cant wait to start getting my room set up!

Here is a sketch of what our building looks like, I will take more pictures monday so you all can see them!

1 comment:

Carly said...

I am excited for you to get in there. It relieves some anxiety to get in there and start getting things done. I bet you have had to buy a lot of stuff since you are starting from scratch! I bet that is fun. You will have to let me know how it is going!